Recoil Technologies single-stage, non-adjustable, drop-in trigger boasts a solid unheard of 3-pound pull weight and is pre-assembled in hard coat anodized aluminum housing for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications right out of the box. This trigger features a trigger reset aid; when the hammer comes down, the trigger is pushed forward past the reset point. This gives you one of the fastest resetting triggers on the market.
Ultra High Quality
Made From Solid Billet A2 Tool Steel ( Hardened To 58-60 Rockwell) Ultra Hard
This Trigger Uses Higher Quality Steel Than Almost Every Trigger In The Market.
Most Companies Use Cheap 17-4 Stainless Or 1450 Cr Mo
Davidson Defense Uses Certified A2 Tool Steel
Forge Heated 1200F Machine Hammered & Peened Between 250 Times To Guarantee That The Hammer Will Never Breaks & The Steel Is Fully Tempered No Other Trigger Company Does What This Davidson Defense Does To Give You The Finest Trigger Available.
Made from American Certified Tool Grade A2 steel, the Trigger, Disconnect, and Hammer Frog Leg Springs That Are Made From The Highest Quality Spring Steel Here In Utah That gives This Trigger The Ability To Go Down To 3.0 LBS Yet Be Ultra Reliable And Strong Enough To Fire Surplus Ultra Hard 7.62x39 Primers & Even 308 Primers with Ease Then Its Given Its Badge A Crimson Red Finish that stands for ultimate in trigger strength & corrosion resistance, even smoother trigger pull giving this ultra-match trigger system the power to give you that extra bit of Accuracy out of your gun you have been looking for. Surpassing The Competition In Price & Quality
Uses Regular Trigger Pins (Pin size, 0.154")
Instructions for installing Drop-In AR-15 and AR-10 trigger group.
1. If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop-in trigger before mounting the grip.
2. Insert the trigger pack into the fire control compartment
3. Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
4. Towards the rear of the trigger cassette you will see two small set screws. With the trigger and hammer pins in place, turn those set screws down to raise the trigger the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
5. Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
6. Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring and grip.
7. At this point you can test the trigger pull and reset.
NOTE: (TIGHTEN THE 2 SMALL SET SCREWS TO THE REAR OF THE TRIGGER OR THE TRIGGER WILL NOT FUNCTION CORRECTLY)
"Lite" AR-15 LPK - No FCG