A Davidson Defense-equipped rifle lets the shooter to engage targets faster and more accurately than with any other trigger on the market. Tests have shown that expert shooters can accurately deliver up to twelve shots on an IDPA target at in an amazing 1.882 seconds. .5 lbs lighter pull and a unique flat trigger design make this the trigger to have when you want to win.
Light but very safe 3 lbs trigger pull.
Ultra High Quality Top End Match Trigger System
This single-stage, adjustable, drop-in trigger boasts a solid 3-pound pull weight and is pre-assembled in hard coat Anodized aluminum housing for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications right out of the box.
This trigger features a trigger reset aid; when the hammer comes down, it pushes the trigger forward past the reset point, giving you one of the fastest resetting triggers on the market.
Made from American A2 steel, the Trigger, Disconnect, and Hammer designed for ultimate strength and corrosion resistance.
Skeletonized for faster hammer hits and faster cyclic rate.
Wrench size is 5/64
So What Makes This Trigger Better?
The springs are a vital part of any trigger we use state of the art materials that never loose there spring tension making this trigger be able to have a 3.0 reliable trigger pull where most mfg can only hope for a pull of 3.5 lbs. Davidson Defenses trigger can even ignite the hardest of primers far better than most other brands of drop in triggers. (have you wondered why no one makes AR-15 Triggers below 3.5 LBS its because they don't want to pay for springs that can do that)
Hand cut hammers sear catch point Davidson Defense hand cuts the hammer so the correct angle and break is always the same on each unit eliminating creep and excessive pull length that many of the other mass mfg trigger mfg have issues with.
Simplistic design you have heard of simple is better and the more moving parts the more friction right? Davidson Defenses trigger is so simple that the amount of contacting surfaces are minimized
Computer aided design: See we asked some of the top mechanical engineers at BYU University to fix a trigger that we were making 5 years where it had tons of creep and was almost 4.0 lbs that we more of less copied from another companies design with minor changes What they came back with is wow the look changed little but the hinge & connection points were very much different and specs on the springs were different too it changed everything after a computer worked with even materials and temperature we even were able to simulate what would happen at 1 million rounds fired once we got the specs sourcing the materials and springs were not that easy but over the period of 1 year were able to get the prototype done and then the magic happened it was everything a trigger should be simple fast and reliable.
Instructions for installing Drop In AR-15 and AR-10 trigger group.
1. If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop in trigger before mounting the grip.
2. Insert the trigger pack into the fire control compartment
3. Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
4. Towards the rear of the trigger cassette you will see two small set screws. With the trigger and hammer pins in place, turn those set screws down to raise the trigger the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
5. Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
6. Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring and grip.
7. At this point you can test the trigger pull and reset.
Magpul MOE AR-15 Grip - Black
The MOE Grip (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15/M4 pistol grip. The ergonomic, hand filling design combines anti-slip texturing with storage core capability. With a similar shape to a 'medium' sized MIAD, the one-piece reinforced polymer construction provides simplicity and a reduced cost while still maintaining the durability needed to withstand operational environments. The MOE Grip accepts optional Storage Cores for gear stowage and includes a basic grip cap. All mounting hardware included.
Made in U.S.A.
Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
One-piece reinforced polymer construction
Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
Positive anti-slip texture
Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear storage
Weight, w/hardware: 2.8 oz.
Height, receiver to bottom: 4.0 in.
Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
Model/Style: MOE Grip
Internal Storage: Yes
Finger Grooves: No
*NOTE*: This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the backstrap's 'beaver tail' and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.