LUTH-AR MBA-3 Carbine Buttstock
& Omega Mfg. Mil-Spec Buffer Tube Kit Assembly
This Package Includes:
- (1) LUTH AR MBA-3 Modular Buttstock Assembly
- (1) Carbine 6-Position Mil-Spec Buffer Tube (Oem Mfg Omega Made In USA)
- (1) .223 Carbine Buffer Spring (Oem Mfg Omega Made In USA)
- (1) .223 Carbine Buffer Body(Oem Mfg Omega Made In USA)
- (1) Latch Plate (Oem Mfg Omega Made In USA)
- (1) Lock Ring (Oem Mfg Omega Made In USA)
The MBA-3 includes the following features:
- Buttstock assembly to mount to a Carbine AR
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles (.223 Buffer & Spring Included In Kit)
- Easy to Replace and quick to install
- It adds up to 1-inch of height on the cheek rest, and an additional 1-1/16 inch length of pull
- Made of super strong glass-filled nylon, the Luth-AR MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18 ounces.
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- 3-axis adjustable butt plate assembly (keep in mind this butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock) will have the following movement:
ErgonomicAdapts To Existing Commercial and Mil-Spec Buffer TubesCertain after Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed 1.172? may not fitThe MBA-3 Black or Flat Dark EarthThe vertical struts for the MBA-3 are fixed therefore the cheek piece is not reversible like the MBA-1 however the cheek piece itself is designed with a cheek pad for left-handed useCaution: the MBA-3 and MBA-4 Carbine buttstocks are not designed to be used with Large Bore Calibers such as .338 Lapua or .50 BMG applicationsSpecifications
- Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a Å’Â© inch left or right cast.
- Length of Pull (LOP) âˆšÂ± Extended: 15 5/8"
- Length of Pull (LOP) âˆšÂ± Collapsed: 11 11/16"
- Overall Length Extended: 8 3/4"
- Overall Length Collapsed: 7 11/16"
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have the item in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms: MMC Armory offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email/call MMC Armory and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we have received it. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, no refund given on warranty items.