Gas Station Knife Co. 4.5" Brown Reptile Design Pocket Knife,
Drop Point Blade, Spring Assisted
The GS Spring Assisted Drop Point Folding Knife with Brown Reptile Skin Design is great to have for multiple uses outdoors and even around the house! Drop point knives are great for a wide variety of uses for everyday and outdoor activities. This knife has a strong tip, which helps with precision when cutting or piercing. The overall length of the knife is 8-5/8", the closed length is 4-1/2", and the length of the blade is 3-1/8". It is a great addition to any bug-out-bag, emergency kit, hiking pack, toolbox, workshop and more! This item has a heavy-duty ABS plastic handle and a blade made of stainless steel. For added convenience, there is a lanyard hole at one end of the knife. Make the most of your next adventure with a knife from GS!
- This compact pocket knife has a brown reptile skin design on the blade and handle.
- This knife features a liner lock for safety, as well as a convenient pocket clip to carry it on your person in a variety of ways.
- It has a stainless steel blade and is spring assisted for easier opening.
- There is an assisted opening tab and single right thumb stud, which are great for quick blade extension with only one hand.
- This item is great for backpacking, camping, everyday carry, fishing, hiking, and outdoor adventures.
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have the item(s) in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status. Warranty, Returns & Terms: MMC Armory offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call MMC Armory and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the customers billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we have received return product. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, no refund given on warranty items.