Davidson Defense 3.5lbs "Phantom" Drop in Trigger
Manufactured by Rise Armament
Davidson Defense 3.5lbs Drop in Trigger Manufactured by Rise Armament AR-15 M4 3.5-lb Drop-In Match Trigger System. Match Grade trigger pull at a consistent 3.5 lbs.
Single-stage trigger system
3.5-lb. pull weight
Clean break with a short reset
Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
Comfortable, rounded trigger
Manufactured and assembled in Rise Armament's facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
Anti-Rotate/anti-walk pins strongly recommended but not required standard pins will work most of the time, but no pins are included.
Note: The set screw should not be tampered with under the hammer, .154" trigger pins holes, no .170" Colt available
Instructions for installing Drop-In AR-15 and AR-10 trigger group.
1. If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop-in trigger before mounting the grip.
2. Insert the trigger pack into the fire control compartment
3. Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
4. Towards the center of the trigger cassette you will see two small set screws. With the trigger and hammer pins in place, push the trigger spring towards the center with your Allen wrench and turn those set screws down to raise the trigger the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
5. Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
6. Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring and grip.
7. At this point you can test the trigger pull and reset.
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have all of the items in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms:
MMC Armory offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call MMC Armory and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we receive it. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, not refunded.