Anderson Manufacturing Kiger-9C 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol
Feel the embodiment of adventure with the Anderson Manufacturing Kiger-9C. Named after the free, powerful stallion, this high-strength, polymer handgun has sleek lines and a crisp trigger. It features an aggressive trigger guard with an undercut and a 4 slot picatinny rail mounting section. The recoil control with forefinger/thumb texture and the advanced grip texture gives the user a secure hold. The enhanced slide design features aggressive front and rear directional grip serrations and a billet stainless steel slide. The Diamond Like Carbon coated slide and barrel exponentially improve the hardness of this build. This handgun is for the bold, the distinct, and the independent.
Advanced Polymer Frame Design Features:
1. High Strength, lightweight polymer frame.
2. Molded in Front and Rear Slide Rails.
3. Extended Beavertail.
4. Streamlined, Aggressive trigger guard, w/undercut.
5. 4 Slot Picatinny Rail Mounting section.
6. Advanced Grip Texturing.
7. Recoil Control with Forefinger/Thumb texture
8. Slide Release guarding with texture.
9. Drop Free magazine well.
10. Enhance Magazine well Debris channels.
11. Beveled Magazine well.
Enhanced Slide Design Features:
1. Billet Stainless Steel Slide.
2. Light Weighted Slide Design.
3. Aggressive Front and Rear Directional Grip Serrations.
4. Diamond Like Carbon coated (DLC) slide and barrel for enhanced hardness, with excellent wear and corrosion resistance.
5. Fully compatible with G19 Gen3 parts and accessories.
Brand: Anderson Manufacturing
Model: Kiger-9C 9mm Pistol
Caliber: 9mm (9x19)
Action: Striker Fired
Barrel Length: 3.91"
Frame Construction: Polymer
Manual Safety: Yes
Trigger Pull Weight: 5.5 lbs
Magazine Type: Double Stack
Size Class: Full-Size
Restricted States: Yes
To view the most up-to-date shipping times Click HERE. To view Warranty, Returns, Terms & Restrictions Click HERE.
Important FFL Requirements:
This item is an FFL-restricted shipping product. You must arrange shipment of this product to a qualified FFL dealer.
Serialized products are subject to a non-refundable $4.00 handling fee.
If you would like to have your order processed faster, please see our HOW TO: Purchasing Serialized Parts.
If In California, or are unsure if we can ship to you, please view our Warranty, Returns, Terms, and Conditions to see restrictions.
All Receivers Are Shipped As Long Arms To The State Of California, 21 Years Of Age Required As Well