Magpul MBUS® Front Sight âˆšÂ± Black
Genuine Magpul Gen 2 Front Sight
(MagPul Rear Site, Click Here)
The MBUS (Magpul® Back-Up Sight) is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The MBUS Front Sight is adjustable for elevation and fits most 1913 Picatinny-railed hand guards, but is specifically tailored to the AR-15/M16 platform.
Made in U.S.A.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to most any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 railed hand guard* and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- Elevation adjustment tool included, but most aftermarket A2 front sight adjustment tools may be used as well
MBUS âˆšÂ± Front
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.2 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
- ~1.6 MOA (1.886"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~1.2 MOA (1.367"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
*NOTE: Cannot be mounted to a railed gas block due to excess heat issues. Front MBUS must be mounted to a railed fore end on the same plane as the receiver rail. Because of this the sight is also not compatible with MOE Hand Guards.
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have all of the items in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms: MMC Armory offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call MMC Armory and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we receive it. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, not refunded.